My Flights Just Got Better
The latest release of My Flights means you don’t even have to open the App to know if your bookings have changed. Push Notifications means that our servers will check your bookings regularly… so you don’t have to. If one of your booking has changed, you’ll receive an alert on your iPhone or iPod Touch so you’re always in the loop.
Don’t rely on confirmation emails when My Flights will check the actual reservations held by the airlines.
- Find your existing reservations*
- Save reservations to your iPhone for offline viewing
- Automatically check your saved reservations for changes (e.g. flight times, seating changes, aircraft changes, etc.)
- Push Notifications will alert you when your booking changes
- View passengers, seat assignments, flight times, frequent flyer numbers, e-ticket numbers, fare codes and much more for every booking
- No need to set up an account… no passwords to remember… just use the booking details you already have
- Access your saved bookings when you have no Internet connection (e.g. on a plane)
- Choose between Basic and Detailed views of your booking
*IMPORTANT NOTE: My Flights currently only supports AMADEUS reservations, the system used by 144 airlines. To check if your reservations are supported, try them free at http://www.checkmytrip.com
Travel Agents and Airlines who use AMADEUS include: Expedia.co.uk, British Airways, Iberia, Qantas, LAN, Air France KLM, South African, bmi, Finnair, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Air Berlin, Thai, SAS, Qatar Airways, Egypt Air and Etihad